Living in the Light: Money Sex & Power
What, or who, is at the center of your universe?
John Piper shows us the blazing glory of Christ and urges us to set him as the sun at the center of our personal solar systems, so that each area of our life might orbit in the way it was designed to. When Christ is our supreme treasure, we are able to keep money, sex and power in their proper place, enjoying them and glorifying God with them instead of rejecting them or worshiping them.
1. Definitions and Foundations
2. The Pleasure-Destroying Dangers of Sex
3. The Wealth-Destroying Dangers of Money
4. The Self-Destroying Dangers of Power
5. Deliverance: The Return of the Sun to the Center
6. Deployment: The New Orbits for Money, Sex, and Power