The plans he has for you baby swaddle
- These swaddles are certified 100% organic cotton - made to global organic textile standards (GOTS) certified organic cotton printed with non-toxic fabric dye. GOTS is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- Toxin-free - GOTS certified organic cotton farming does not use harmful pesticides and other chemical fertilizers. The harvesting procedure does not involve conventional practices such as chemical bleaching, dyeing or washes. Our organic cotton is eco-friendly and can minimise the risk of exposing your babies to harmful toxins. Certified organic materials for your baby can also significantly reduce the risk of your child contracting allergies.
- Delicate yet durable - choosing an organic cotton for your baby will not only minimise the risk of exposing your baby to harmful toxins, it will also last a lot longer than conventional garments because the raw material ha snot been treated by chemicals. Buying organic cotton can be more expensive at first, compared to regular fabrics, but it will still be a worthwhile investment since the organic material will last longer.
- Soft - perfect for sensitive baby skin. our muslin swaddle blankets are soft and luxurious; and they will get softer with each wash. They wash well and hold up well. Their softness is just one of many reasons why muslin blankets are so popular.
- Breathable & lightweight - making them very fitting for use with babies. Muslin is made with an open weave; allowing it to be lightweight and breathable, it will help to prevent your infant from overheating, while still keeping baby snug and warm. Knowledge regarding your baby's body temperature regulation and appropriate swaddling through different seasons is important and will help reduce the incidence of SIDS.
- Versatile - not only are these blankets used as baby swaddle blankets, they can also be used as a pram cover, a changing mat, comfort blanket, tummy time blanket, burp cloth or a nursing cover.
- Generous size - our muslin blankets are large enough (120cm x 120cm) (47" x 47") to swaddle babies as well as being used as a lightweight blanket, a scarf or even a prayer shawl. Their large size will also make these blankets usable long after the newborn stage.
- Design - “For the word of God is powerful and active.” Hebrews 4:12. Designed by the Little Warrior, here in New Zealand. Wrap your baby and babies around you in God's word!
- Gift - swaddle blankets are an awesome gift, no surprise that baby blankets are the most popular gifts for new arrivals or just because. and of course they are an absolute nursery necessity!
- : Little Warrior
- : Little Warrior
- : JER2911
- : special